CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

life lately

My very particular, loves to clean up, very organized, almost three year old's perfectly lined up cars.



fun day at the pool!


swimming with friends - warner, jackson, bryant, & lucy kate


Jackson & I took a quick trip to TX to visit Buddy & Kissy last weekend. It was very last minute! Warner left with Pops & JoJo to go to Dollywood, and I thought it would be a good time to go see my parents..and fun for Jackson to get a little alone time with the grandparents. I booked my flight at 2:00, packed our bags, and we were out the door at 4:00 to catch our flight! Probably the most spontaneous I've ever been!! It was fun!
He wanted me to take his picture with the airplane - I could just eat him up!!


shopping with Kissy & Mommy


yummy - Mexican food!!


HO HO HO!!


saying goodbye :(


summer mornings - oh how much I love them!! I am already in depression about school starting back. I just love having my boys all to myself!!!
 

0 comments: