CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas day!

SANTA CAME!! The boys got everything they wanted...and MORE!! We had a lazy morning with Buddy & Kissy and then JoJo & Pops stopped by to see what Santa brought and to have breakfast with us.
Santa brought new fishing poles, tackle box, new boots, a wall track, remote control helicopter, more Lego's, new gloves & socks, and too much candy!!
 


the aftermath


Pictures before opening presents.


One of their new favorite Christmas movies inspired the next picture!


Buddy & Kissy gave Warner these mustaches, but I think we all had fun with them. We spent 30 minutes laughing while everyone tried on a different mustache!! Kissy's face is priceless!!
 


Mommy & daddy had a few presents to open too!



We had a great laid back morning of taking our time opening presents. We cooked a big lunch, opened more presents, and then I think a few people took a nap :) . I decided that afternoon to go ahead and take down my decorations while I had my mom there to help me. I have never taken them down the day of Christmas, but it just seemed like the smart thing to do since we would be leaving the next day and wouldn't be back home until January 2nd. By the time we went to bed that night I had all Christmas put away and all new toys put away and organized! It was a great feeling!!
 

0 comments: