CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2014

Rayner Kate Lively

October 29th, 2013 - last picture as a family of four!
Chris and I were dropping the boys off with JoJo & Pops and heading to Memphis for the night and I was to be at the hospital the next morning at 5:30am. My doctor wanted to induce me since I was on blood thinner and needed to be off of the them for the babies delivery. 

I woke up the morning before my induction with horrible contractions! It had been a rough last 2 weeks and I was so ready to have this baby!! I called my doctor and he told me I could come in now or wait til the next day. I decided to wait it out. 

When we arrived at the hospital on October 30th for my induction I was already 5 cm dilated!!!! Yay! I was going to meet this baby soon. I got my epidural as soon as I could and within an hour I was fully dilated, ready to push. It was happening so fast!! My parents arrived right at the same time and were sent off to the waiting room since it was baby time. I pushed FOREVER!! I knew something was up since I had never pushed this long before. She was face up and let me tell you I have never worked so hard in my life!! When I saw this face though it was all worth it! I just couldn't believe she was here, she was perfect, and she was REALLY A GIRL!!! 

October 30, 2013 - 9:52 am - 5 lbs, 14 oz - 18 inches long













0 comments: