CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"CHEESE"



Sometimes Warner does things that I am just like "where did that come from?", or "you are so smart!". Today was one of the those days. He has said "cheese" several times when we've been taking pictures, but today I was holding him and went to get my camera out of my purse - I said nothing about taking pictures - and he said "CHEESE!". It was the cutest thing!! Just by seeing the camera he knew I was about to take his picture! Then tonight we were leaving the house to go eat and I said to Chris - "are you going to leave the TV on?" Without even skipping a beat Warner walked from the kitchen into the living room and turned off the TV. We just died laughing. He really IS listening to everything we say - kinda scary!!

2 comments:

Kissy said...

He thought he'd save a lot of time hearing "you do it - no you do it!" He was ready to GO! hahaha

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm nice soft mouth, love to feel his teeth lightly grazing my hard meat while he sucks me