CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

19 MONTHS!



Happy 19 months baby boy!! This month you have managed to amaze us once again. You are so funny - and it is very hard to keep a straight face when you poke your bottom lip out after getting a spanking! You have learned mommy's real name - you assist whoever is yelling for me, by putting in your own version of "Ginger, Ginger!" I guess I knew the day would come when you would call me by my real name, just didn't know it would be so soon. You are still hooked on "mu mu" when you want more of anything and recently it has turned into "mut mut" and you use it ALL THE TIME!! You have had another cold this month and you have amazed us at how well you can blow your nose - I mean, it's amazing!! You are so smart and understand everything we are saying - this was very apparent when during Thanksgiving Buddy said he was going to get Pat & Gibson from the airport and you went and got your coat & hat and started putting them on!! Mommy has been trying to trick you by putting vegetables in your food, but you haven't let us forget that you will not eat something you don't want (or even open your mouth to try it). You did amaze me yesterday when you wanted a carrot and took it and ate the whole thing. Everyone loves you where ever we go and think you are so cute! Just last week we were in the bank and when we left I said "tell them bye" and you said just as loud as you could "BYE" and everybody laughed so hard. We have had to stay inside more than you would like this month since the weather has finally decided to stay cold - you don't like that one bit! You love to read books and you will go get one at a time and back up to me and sit in my lap - you just can't quite make it through the whole book yet because you are too busy! You have started counting your fingers (thanks JoJo) and it is the cutest thing. You hold out one hand and use the other hand to point as you go along - "one, two, three". You have really gotten into saying your prayers and love to put your sweet little hands together when we say our prayers at night. You are watching everything mommy & daddy do - mommy was doing a lot of cooking last week, so you started "cooking" in the bath tub using your cup as the bowl and one of your bath toys as the spoon to stir. You are very good at your body parts and animal sounds, but when you are feeling lazy you have a little short cut with your animal sounds and every animal says the same thing!! You have your own little language and some days I wish I knew what you were saying so bad - you think you make perfect sense, but we're not so sure! You LOVE Christmas, well everything about it except Santa Claus - you don't like him at all. I have been really impressed at how well you have handled the Christmas tree - you've only broken one ornament. Some days I may get a little frustrated with you, but most days I am so thankful to be your mommy. I realized this week just how much I need you when I almost let you leave town with Kissy & Buddy for 2 nights - I just couldn't do it!! Mommy & daddy love you more and more everyday and can't wait to see what you have in store for us next month.

0 comments: