CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bye Bye

We don't know where this came from...but about 2 or 3 weeks ago Warner started calling his paci "bye bye". I have never called it that - he just made it up on his own! I LOVE that he makes his own little name for things, but now I feel like it will be even harder to get rid of the darn thing!! He only gets the "bye bye" at nap time & nite time, but he is canstantly going in his room saying "bye bye, bye bye". At this point I don't mind that he still uses it because it is the ONE thing that keeps him a baby - my baby!! But I know he can't have this thing forever...




3 comments:

the rayners said...

I love that third pic, don't you dare cut his hair!

The Segrest Family said...

ahhhhhhh! that is what camp called his paci too! he loved his by by - i miss that darn thing =)

The Overby Family said...

Mason calls his kiki!! And he is starting to want it all the time. He tries to throw them on the floor in the mornings and then sneak in his room to get them. AND threw a huge tantrum for almost 30 minites b/c he wanted his special green kiki and Will had grabbed his blue one. Yeah hes a little OCD!