CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Christopher Shane

I never do these things, but I saw this on Mary Katherine's blog & thought I would give it a try.

1. Who is your man? Chris
2. How long have you been together? started dating in January of 2000 & got married in December of 2003
3. How long did you date? 4 years
4. How old is your man? the big 3-0
5. Who eats more? Chris
6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris - KA Rose Ball in New Orleans
7. Who is taller? Chris
8. Who sings better? neither of us can sing, but we both try
9. Who is smarter? probably Chris, but I have a higher education
10. Whose temper is worse? CHRIS - hands down!
11. Who does the laundry? me - I love doing the laundry & tell him to not even think about doing it because he doesn't do it right!!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Most of the time Chris, but during his busy times of the year he's barely home & I do most everything.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? me
15. Who is better with the computer? me
16. Who mows the lawn? Chris - I wouldn't know how to work the lawn mower!
17. Who cooks dinner? me, but Chris is a very good cook!
18. Who drives when you are together? Chris
19. Who pays when you go out? either
20. Who is most stubborn? we are both very stubborn - I think it might have something to do with the fact that we are both the youngest child!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? we are both very bad about this
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Chris' live in the same town
23. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me
24. Who asked who out? Chris asked me out & then fell asleep & was an hour late to pick me up!!
25. Who proposed? Chris did at my parents house in Laurel
26. Who is more sensitive? definently me!!
27. Who has more friends? we both have a lot of friends
28. Who has more siblings? Chris has 2 - Kevin & Michelle. I have one - Pat.

0 comments: