CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick Little Boy

Saturday night Warner woke up with fever - it lasted all night and pretty much stayed at 103 the whole night. We were up every 4 hours alternating Tylenol & Motrin. Sunday he was fine - no fever, or if he had any it was very low. Sunday night - fine. Well, that brings us to last night - woke up again in the early part of the night, so we put him in the bed with us to watch him close. At around 5:00 this morning I reach over and touch him and he is BURNING UP! I get the themometer - 103.5 - under the arm - oh my! We get up and start rubing him down with cold rags. I call the doctor first thing this morning. He has an ear infection (ugh! I just got back from the ENT!), and a sinus infection that has now moved to his chest. Poor baby!!
P.S. weight was the same, but he is now up to 35.5 inches long - he grew an inch & a half in 3 months! I knew his pants seemed to be getting shorter...

this is the combination of meds he's on - hopefully he will be better by Sunday. I missed his first Easter last year because I was sick, so I don't want any of us missing this one...

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Josh, Krista, and Sophia Ritzmann said...

Poor little man :( I hope he gets better soon! We enjoyed visiting with y'all last week! Hope to see you again really soon!