CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

23 MONTHS!! (tomorrow)


WHAT IS WARNER DOING AT 23 MONTHS??
      • Taking showers with daddy! This started at about the time we finished remodeling our bathroom. Warner LOVES the shower - he puts his little toys up on the bench and has a big time. This is their little thing they do together every night.
      • Using the potty!! He used the potty for the first time this month. He had been tee teeing on the floor before his bath, so I thought I would start putting him on the potty before we put him in the bath and it worked. I think I scared him I was so excited!

      • Putting 2, 3, & 4 words together! He will say, "moma mon (come on), let's go!" or the one I hear ALL DAY "moma I by by" (I want my by by).
      • He has become my "little helper". He loves to "help" me with whatever I am doing around the house - dusting, sweeping, laundry. I have started giving him a (small) pile of folded clean clothes to let him carry back to the bedroom - he gets the biggest smile on his face!! He will go & get me diapers & lay down & let me change him - much easier than trying to fight him on the changing table.
      • LOVING LIFE!! This little boy is just happy to be alive - he loves life! He is always happy, so sweet to his mommy, & he really does mind me well. He plays so well with other children & gets so excited to have a play mate!
      • LOVES to sing!! His favorite thing to sing right now is the Barney song. "I love you, you love me!" He will give you a "great big hug" when that part comes & a "kiss from me to you". He crawls in my lap several times a day & sings to me.
      • LOVES his grandparents!! If you ask him "who do you love?" He will name all his grandparents & moma and dada. If you ask him "how much do you love us?" he will put his arms up high.

      • Calls himself "baby"! If you ask him what his name is, he says "baby". He use to say his name, but just started saying "baby". I thought that was the sweetest thing because he IS my baby!!

      • He has started being very friendly, but still shy. If that makes sense. He loves to tell everybody "hey" & will even wave to other cars while we're driving down the road. He still does the whole burying his face when someone talks back to him.
      • First haircut!! He got his first hair cut this past week. My sweet friend, Mary Evelyn, came over and gave Warner a little trim. I didn't want to cut a lot, just give it a little shape & help it grow a little more even - she did exactly what I wanted! Thank you!

      • Asking LOTS of questions! Where dada? Where buba (Buddy)? Where Kissy? What that? Who that?

The countdown for the big #2 is here...Can't believe he has been with us for 2 years, and can't imagine life without without him!! He is such a blessing to not only Chris & I, but our whole family. Thank you Jesus for this precious life!!

2 comments:

The Davidsons said...

glad you're back! Warner is getting so big! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

he is a doll! love the curls and his personality. your blog is so much fun to read!