CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My boys & their garden!

Chris decided last Sunday that he wanted to plant a garden....so, we loaded up & went to Walmart to get the essentials. Warner has had just as much fun as Chris. Everytime they come in from the garden, Warner has to be stripped down & I usually end up having to soak his clothes over night. He loves dirt!! They planted tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, bell peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, & watermelon. It will be interesting to see if anything comes up...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Warner has the love of farming in his blood already! Keep us posted on how the garden grows. "B"

Anonymous said...

Very nice work! I love me some gardening. Of course you'll have a bountiful crop...Chris knows that stuff cold, eh?