CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

thank you is not enough...

We are so blessed!!!

We have felt so loved this past week. Thank you to our friends and family - the calls, the messages, the emails, the flowers, the food, the cards, and most appreciated-the prayers. God is good!! My parents got in the car Monday without hesitation and drove the 7 1/2 hours to be with me. There is nothing like having your parents when you are hurting. My mom has been with us for the past week (she left today) - she has cooked, cleaned, washed clothes, and done everything for Warner. She is THE BEST!! My friends have cooked for us, called everyday, and offered to take Warner and play. I have been surrounded by love and compassion!
More than anything, we have been reminded what a miracle and a blessing our little Warner is to us. He is so special - he was before last week too, but now more than ever. How can you have a bad day when you have this little face to look at??

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

More on Warner later - he is changing so much, so fast...

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Just wanted to let you know that Billy and I are thinking and praying for ya'll during this difficult time.

The Rives said...

Ginger, I was so sorry to hear your sad news. Know that we are praying for you and your sweet family and your strong faith will get you through this.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
You are such a strong person. It was good to see your post, I have been hurting for you, I love you and will keep on with the prayers.
Love, Meredith

The Segrest Family said...

ginger...
im just now reading about this on the 14th! IM SO SORRY!!!! i know how you are feeling as i have had two miscarriages...
the way i like to look at it is this: if i had those two babies in my arms, i would never have know camp and nash. whew. exhale.

Praise the Lord for HIS awesome plan for your family - you are a wonderful MAMA and you will be blessed with more children, i just know it!
i will keep y'all in my prayers...
love to you

The Mom said...

Praying for y'all. Frankie