CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 years, 3 months

You are growing up too fast, and I don't like it!!! You repeat everything we say. This is scary!! Ther other night we saw some pretty scary lightening and you said, "oh gosh!" Where have you heard that?? You are a little tornado - love to explore and you are curious about everything. Many of your friends started school last week, and I can't believe that will be you next year! I just want to keep you at home with me forever. I worried and worried about the day we would take you out of your crib, and you never skipped a beat. Now getting rid of the paci will be a different story. You LOVE that thing!! What am I going to do?? I find myself carrying on a conversation with you, and I stop and think when & how did you grow up this fast. Your 2 favorite things right now are TRAINS & GOLF! You always have a train in your hand, and you are constantly telling daddy "I ready to play golf." You are growing up so fast and we are enjoying every minute of it. How did we get so lucky to have you in our life?? We are so blessed!!

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i absolutely LOVE warner's curls. i bet it's hard for you to cut them!

The Lively's said...

i actually did take him to have his hair cut and my hairdresser wouldn't cut them. she said keep those curls as long as you can! i love them too!!

Betsy said...

Warner is so cute, I love looking at your blog through Lesley's so I am adding you to mine. They grow up so fast!!
Betsy Dawson