CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

quick trip

My mom came for a visit last week to help me with some things around the house. Mainly Warner's room - as of a couple of weeks ago he is officially out of the crib and in his big boy bed!! He has done so good - I had no idea it would be this easy. My baby is growing up!! Later in the week we went to visit my brother who has just moved to Hattiesburg. He starts graduate school next week at Southern. We had such a great visit!! Warner is crazy about his baby cousin. I just hope they will have us back after the damage Warner did while we there!!
baby Laurel

fishing with Buddy on Meme's pond

we miss you already Buddy & Kissy!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
I had no idea pat moved to Hattiesburg. You will have to give me their number.

The Lively's said...

i know! next time i'm in town we need to get together.