CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

videos from the beach

I forgot to post these with the beach pictures. The first video is what Warner spent most of his time doing while we were on the beach. He would fill the dump truck with sand, then push it up and down the beach, and dump it. The waves knocked him down a couple of times - he did not care for the salt water! This $15 dump truck was worth every penny...

Pat asked me while we were in the pool if it was okay to throw Warner in the air. I told him that would be fine - then he proceeded to throw him across the pool. It didn't seem to bother Warner a bit. He loved it and was ready to do it again!

Warner overheard me last night talking to Chris about going to see Pat & Gibson next week. He went straight for the door saying "I see Pat, Isson, & Baby Jaurel." He doesn't miss a thing!!

One more funy story. On the beach one day I was laying out beside the tent and I said, "I'm burning up. I've got to get back in the shade." I didn't even know Warner was paying attention until he started at one end of the tent and went around saying, "you burnin up mommy?, you burnin up pat?, you burnin up kissy?" This went on for the next 30 minutes!!

1 comments:

Kissy said...

LOVE that throw and Pat swimming up to him to make sure they are still friends!!!!! Hahaha!