CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

back to reality...

Warner & I just returned from a fabulous week with my parents. It really STINKS that they live 7 hours away, but it also makes our time together so very precious. We had a full week as you will see in the pictures below. There is so much to do in Dallas, so we are always finding something different to entertain Warner. The park is still his very favorite and thankfully it is only a mile down the road, so we visit it everyday. Warner was all about his tricycle this trip and rode it all over my parents house, but he refuses to use the pedals! My parents bought him a kids size blow up bed and put in the floor of one of their guest rooms - he LOVED it! He would even tell me, "mommy, I sleepy. I go back to bed." As long as he has that bye bye (paci), his stuffed elephant, Gordan the choo choo train, and his blankets he'll sleep anywhere. We had a great week and can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving. I know my parents are probably so sad tonight to not have this little ball of fire in their house. Thankfully we will see them soon. We love you!!!! In Warner's words, "good night sweetheart!" "I wuv you!"
riding the train again - can you tell he's a little excited?
waving to the cars from the choo choo
waiting in line to eat at Joe T Garcia's - yummy!!
Dallas Aquarium - the best aquarium I've ever been to - it was wonderful!!

one of our daily trips to the park

feeding the ducks - well feeding himself, but suppose to be throwing it to the ducks

2 happy grandparents!!

0 comments: