CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

warner's room

It's not quite complete, but I thought I would go ahead and show some pictures. I had the draperies, bed skirt, & bench cushion made and just picked them up this weekend - it turned out so cute! Mary Evelyn is doing a painting to go between the beds and then it will be finished.

twin beds
up close of the bedding - the sheet fabric is also on the bench cushion and buttons on the draperies

lots of history in this room - picture frames were made out of wood from my grandmother's old beach house and the bench was part of the dining table at the beach house


this little dresser was in my nursery when I was a baby - it has been painted many times!


draperies

up close of the covered buttons
It turned out just like I had pictured. I LOVE it!!

4 comments:

the rayners said...

so cute, ging. i love it!!

The Barnes said...

Too cute! I love it all. Esp. the pics and pic frames! He is growing up so fast.

Laurin said...

Ging... I love it! It really did turn out great!

the rayners said...

i've got a couple of good pics of me if you need something to go over his bed.

pat