CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

HAPPY B'DAY DADDY!!

I think it goes without saying that this little boy LOVES his daddy. His whole face lights up when he sees that white truck driving up the driveway. He runs to the back door and is ready to jump in his daddy's arms. He loves to ride in daddy's truck and go do things with his daddy. I say all this to say that I am so thankful for Warner's daddy. I am so thankful that I get to share this little boy with him, and that Warner and I get to celebrate his birthday with him. We love you!!! Hope your birthday is the BEST ever!!

here is a video of the cutest little version of the ABC's I've ever heard...

2 comments:

Kissy said...

Little mess, little mess - now I say my a and b!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Freddy & Patty told me that Warner sang his "A,B,C's" for them on the phone & I couldn't believe it because he's not even 2 1/2 yet! He's so smart!