CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

REAL haircut

Well, I just couldn't take it anymore and I took Warner to his personal hair dresser this afternoon - THANKS Mary Evelyn! It was getting a little out of control. AND for those of you who will look at these pics and say 'she didn't cut much' - Kissy!! - I promise it is a lot shorter. I have a zip loc bag full of curls for his baby book.
before pictures

after

I was a little worried that he wouldn't have curls anymore after the big cut, but I'm happy to report that after his bath tonight - the curls are still here!!!
this is a little 'sneak peak' of Warner's big boy room...when it is all finished I will take pics of the whole room - this is just a little tease...

my father-in-law made these awesome frames - isn't he great??

3 comments:

Femin Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Audra Laney said...

Oh I love the frames. He should go into business!

LT (and Max) said...

YAY FOR CURLY HAIR! :)
i think he gets cuter and cuter everytime i see a picture of him. he's going to be such a heart breaker!