CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

bye bye curls

I haven't posted anything in a while...we've just been relaxing, enjoying this lazy time of the year. Chris has been doing a few projects around the house - much appreciated! I love my handy man!!
The curls are gone for the time being...maybe they will return when his hair grows back. I was a little sad after this haircut..it is way short, but I know it will grow back. He looks so grown up in these pictures...not my little baby anymore.

this is what he did today when I got the camera out to take his picture...you can tell it had been a while since I last took a picture - he forgot what to do!!


Funny story:
We were snuggling the other afternoon after his nap...he is my little snuggler! I said "Warner, don't grow up." He said without skipping a beat, "I have to grow up."

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

HE.IS.SO.CUTE. i can't even stand it.

and i bet your heart melted when he said that to you. adorable.

Kissy said...

Look at those manly eyebrows! What a guy!!!!!

Katie said...

He is adorable!! How funny that he is already preparing you for the fact that he "has" to grow up!

The Dunsmores said...

Ginger...he is adorable. I love the new cut. He does look like such a little man.

So...I want an update on the potty training and pacifier drama - what ever happened? Don't leave a girl hanging...

The Fab Five said...

hey ginger... enjoyed meeting you today.i was bragging on warner to Torrey tonight. he is such a doll. you are doing a great job with him!