CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

focused...

One track mind...just like some other men in my family (you know who you are). I can't even get him to look up at me for a picture. I would say Santa Clause did real good this year. He has not left the train track since it arrived on Christmas morning. He can stand there for hours just playing, talking to his trains, making up games...I'll have to get it on video. He makes me sit in a chair on one side of the table and he sits on the other...he's my little buddy!

the hair is a little out of control - I've got to make another appointment to get his haircut...who knew it would grow so fast after that first haircut?

when he get's real focused the tongue comes out...


Can you tell the latest pictures I've put on here are with my new camera???

3 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh my goodness please don't cut the curls off! what a doll.

Laurin said...

I can definitely tell when you use the new camera. Much clearer pictures!

Unknown said...

ole one track. yea, i like the new camera. christmas present?