CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

meet our miracle

This is the best I could do...and yes, I took a picture of a picture because I do not have a scanner. This is the best profile picture we have gotten...taken at about 14 weeks. I have lots & lots of his privates...but I don't think I will be putting those on the blog. Let's just say he is definitely a BOY!!! We are in love!! I can't wait to hold this precious baby!!
Jackson McCraw Lively
We will call him Jackson. Jackson is a name we both have always liked, but I do have 2 uncle Jack's on my side of the family. McCraw is my grandmother's maiden name.
I am still feeling great. Jackson is an active little boy and I am loving all the kicks. Warner is coming around too - at first he would totally ignore us if we tried to ask him about his baby brother. Now he will tell you "baby Jackson is in mommy's tummy". He is going to be a great big brother!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see him Bye Love, Sydney

Anonymous said...

Mamaw & "B" are at Craig's. "B" saw the name first and hid it from Craig and asked him to guess the name. Criag guessed that it started with a "W" but he was wrong! We love the name "Jackson". Take care.
Love, "B"

LT (and Max) said...

YAY YAY YAY! i'm a big fan of the name jackson and i also love family names. i am just so thrilled for you! you're an inspiration to so many!

Katie said...

I love the name!!

childsplay said...

beautiful name! congratulations!

Jenny said...

obviously i am waaayyy behind reading blogs! i had NO idea you were pregnant when we were going back and forth with invitation stuff. just went back and read a few posts, and wanted you to know that i will be praying for you daily---and baby Jackson, too! you look great, and i pray that he continues to grow and stay healthy!

Unknown said...

woo hoo!!!! we love y'all so much and can't WAIT to see you...

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

congrats!!! so exciting. love, j/s/j/e

The Quinns said...

Oh my gosh! I have been out of touch with blog world for a couple of weeks and what do i come back to but such fun news!! Congrats Congrats Congrats! I know yall must be thrilled! Hope you keep feeling good and that Baby Jackson keeps growing big and strong!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ginger!!! I will be praying for y'all and baby Jackson!