CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

my almost 3 year old...

How can it be?? My BABY will be 3 years old in exactly one week from today!! Even though I do not like that he is getting older - I think as a mom, it gets better and better the older they get. I love this little boy more than words can describe!! This week he has made me so proud - this week has been the dreaded "potty training week"!! I have been putting it off and putting it off....and I think the anticipation was much worse than actually doing it. Monday morning we woke up and took our diaper off and have not turned back!!


Has it been easy? NO. It has probably been the hardest thing I've had to do so far as a mom. It is just constant - "Warner, do you have to tee tee?", "Warner, don't tee tee in your underwear.", "Warner, let's go to the potty." He has done so so well. The first 2 days we had zero accidents. The last few days (as he is getting over the initial excitement of it all) we have had about one accident a day. I am so so proud of him!! I am so excited to go to Walmart and not have to buy diapers (for a little while anyway!).

On a different note...we've had a lot of rain. I mean, A LOT of rain!! It has rained everyday for a week and there is a chance of rain everyday next week. Ugh!! I can't even let Warner out the door without him coming back looking like this...

I've been doing lots of laundry to say the least!! He is all boy...and finds the nearest mud puddle and rolls in it. It makes him so happy, so I just let him go for it.
Last, but not least, Happy Mother's Day to Kissy and JoJo!! We love you so much and do not deserve half of what you do for us!!

1 comments:

Kissy said...

Being a grandmother is just about the best part of being a mother! Thank YOU!