CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

26 weeks

I debated about putting this picture up for the world to see, but it's only fair that Jackson's pregnancy is documented the same as Warner's was...

I had my 26 week doctor's appointment today. It was the first day to have the 3 ultrasounds (and I had to have the glucose test.) Our prayers were answered and everything is going great! The fluid levels are better than average, the baby's growth is right on target, and the blood flow was fantastic. My doctor was so pleased that she doesn't want to do another ultrasound for 4 weeks (not 3 weeks like was originally planned). We are feeling God's hand over this pregnancy and baby every step of the way. I am hot and having indegestion every night, but couldn't be more thankful for having those symptoms. Seeing him again today on ultrasound made me so much more anxious to meet him and hold him.

We took Warner with us to the appointment - I was surprised of how excited he was watching his little brother on the tv screen. He hasn't stopped talking about it! I can't wait to see these two together and pray that Warner will love him and want to keep him instead of wanting to give him away. It will be interesting!!


This was my favorite picture from today...I love these little toes!!

4 comments:

the rayners said...

AMAZING!!!

LT (and Max) said...

i'm so glad all is going well! look at those little feet! i also love how excited warner is. that's so so fun.

Landon Wallis said...

I didn't know that you had decided on a name! Jackson! I love it! Those sweet little feet are so adorable and will be even more adorable when you are able to kiss those fat little toes!

Jon, Shelley, Jetta, & Elena said...

soooo fun, congrats!