CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

our busy week

Summer is officially here...and we have been BUSY!! We have not stopped all week, and Warner & I both are worn out (not to mention daddy who has worked daylight to dark for 2 weeks straight - that includes the weekends).
Monday we had a play date at Jack & Katie's house on their new slide that they used for their birthday party (that we missed). It was so much fun!! - for the kids and the adults. It's always nice to have a little adult time while the kids play. I can't tell you how many times these boys went down the slide - they were even going down head first at the end.

Tuesday & Wednesday we were at the pool - no pictures of this - I have to keep my eye on a little fearless boy! Warner is loving the pool even more this year. He loves to jump in and doesn't want my help at all!! Swimming lessons are a must this year!! Every year he gets more and more independent - kinda makes me sad!!

Wednesday afternoon we had his 3 year check-up - a few weeks late. He weighed in at 34 pounds and he was 38 inches tall. He had grown 2 inches in 3 months!! He is getting so big!! He had to have his finger pricked and did not like that at all. They also had to pin him down and get some wax (I know, gross!) out of his left ear - very traumatic for both of us! I took him to Wal-mart after the appointment and let him get a prize for being such a good boy. He is not ever going to want to go back to the doctor...

Thursday JoJo and I took Warner, Mason & Madison (2 of Michelle's children), and Ansley (our 2nd cousin) to this place in Memphis called Ultimate Pizza. You pay one flat rate for an all you can eat pizza buffet and then you put so much money on a card to play games. The kids had a blast - there was everything from a little golf course, to a miniature bowling alley, to bumper cars, to a jump house. It was a fun day!

We rushed home for me to join my friends for a little birthday celebration - Happy Birthday Mary Evelyn!! No pictures of this either...
Friday it was back to the pool and today we are taking it easy. It was a fun but busy week, and I don't see us slowing down any time soon!!

1 comments:

nameera said...

OMG!Is he bowling there?