CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

3 weeks old

Technically, he is 3 weeks and 4 days today. He is growing so fast and changing so much everyday. He has a bad case of baby acne - poor thing! Chris thinks I'm not washing his face - hated to tell him it has nothing to do with how clean he is. From what I keep reading on the Internet it should clear up in a few weeks. He is such a sweet, sweet baby. Eating every three hours during the day and going for some 5 hour stretches at night. Last night was a great night! He ate at 9, 2:30, and 6:00. He is still in the bassinet in our room at night, but he started napping in his crib during the day last week. He loves his bath - no pictures of this yet - usually I am bathing Jackson while Chris is bathing Warner. I told myself that I was going to take just as many pictures of Jackson as I did Warner - well, I've already failed!!
He is definitely a much better eater than his big brother was. Warner barely opened his eyes for his first month of life. Feeding him was a major task- I would have to do anything and everything to keep him awake for a full feeding. Jackson eats like a champ! He eats too much actually and has started spitting up a lot. I just knew Jackson wasn't going to have reflux since Warner had it so bad.
The stuffed elephant was Warner's gift to his baby brother when he was born. Warner sleeps with his own elephant every night and he wanted his baby brother to have one too.

Warner LOVES his baby brother!!!! Loves him too much sometmes. Every time I change a diaper, I hear him pulling his chair down the hall so he can stand on it and watch me. While my mom was here, Warner overheard her say she was going to change Jackson's diaper. Warner beat her to his room and when she got in there he said, "I got it all ready for you Kissy!" He had opened the alcohol bottle, the diaper rash cream, and the vaseline and had it all set out for her. He is a mess!!


4 comments:

Kissy said...

That poor sweet baby's face! AAAwwwwww! He has grown a TON - my gosh! What are you feeding that boy to make him grow so fast?

Laura @ our messy messy life. said...

I love the last picture!!! It sums up the baby brother/big brother relationship perfectly.

Henry had the baby acne and I HATED it. Good luck!

The Quinns said...

He looks precious with his elephant from his big bro...and in the last pic Warner looks so much like you it's creepy!

Anonymous said...

just tring to get a prayer chain started all over the US. there is a family in Texas- the Sullivans who are in need of your prayers.
please join all of us.
Thank you!

http://bandssullivan.blogspot.com/