CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009

I will survive!!

It was a sad sad day on Saturday when our Kissy left us!! My dad came on Friday afternoon and took her home on Saturday morning. Waking up that morning was a little rough...how was I going to do this on my own?? It actually wasn't that bad. It really is just a juggling act - tend to one, then the other. Warner is having to learn a lot of patience. He wants to be right where the baby is and usually right in his face - we are washing our hands a whole lot around here! He wants to know at all times, "where is my baby brother?" It's pretty cute until he wants to wake him up!
Thank you mom for all you did for us the past 2 weeks. I'm so thankful for you!!! Come back soon - we already miss you!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kissy said...

I sure do miss my boys!!!! Having diaper changing and kissing withdrawals - loved it all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ginger,

Jackson is so handsome! You and Chris are truly blessed. Can't wait to meet Jackson.

Love,

Craig