CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Jackson is 2 weeks old!!

We went for Jackson's 2 week check up this morning and his 2 week stats are:
8 pounds 11 ounces - he has gained a pound since birth
21 inches long - grown 3/4 an inch since birth

he LOVES to eat!

loves to be swaddled

and my mom has been calling him a dream baby - I'm scared to say that because he may hear us.

I am so in love with this baby boy!!
He looks a lot like his big brother - I really didn't think that until I started looking at Warner's baby pictures.
Going from 1 to 2 has been a little challenging. Warner doesn't always understand that I can't come right when he calls or do something right when he asks. He is not jealous of the baby at all, but I think he realizes he is not getting as much attention as he did before. Therefore, he is doing other things to get attention - if you get my drift.

1 comments:

The Rives said...

Congratulations Ginger! Jackson is absolutely precious! I'm so glad you guys are doing well. Warner is getting so big and I'm sure he is a great big brother!!