CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Warner's Christmas Program and Party

What a cute group of 3 year olds!! They did so good in their program - "A day in the life of a preschooler." I will have to admit that when the program started my eyes filled with tears and I had to tell myself to get it together - so many emotions came over me - how is my baby old enough to be participating in a Christmas program, look how much he has learned, and how far he has come from the shy little boy that wanted his mommy to walk him in the first day of school. It was a very proud moment for me....so so proud of the little boy he has become.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

awwwwwwww! i love these pictures!!! so cute! i love the family pic by his candy cane. and their outfits are adorable!

The Quinns said...

I second MK's comment- can you please come dress my children??? You are the monogrammed outfit queen! I love them- i tell all my friends with boys to go look at you and MK's blogs for cute boy clothes ideas bc, no offense to any other boy moms, but yall have the cutest dressed little men out there!