CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

such a mess

things I don't want to forget:
(1) you are testing your limits these days....lots of spankings and time out! surely one day you will start to obey the first time!
(2) you can dress yourself...but it takes you a while
(3) you HATE bedtime. It use to take no time to get you in the bed at night....now you want to read 9 thousand books, want someone to lay with you, then you say, "but I'm gonna be scared."
(4) you ate bacon the other night...and LOVED it! - that is the first time you have tried something new in a very long time!!
(5) you love candy!! gum is your favorite!

and suckers!!



(6) the other morning I was in the shower and you came to the door and wanted to know if you could sit on my bed and watch cartoons and I said no I just made it up but that you could sit in your chair and watch cartoons and when I got out of the shower this is what I saw...

(7) you love to color and paint and write....you are a little sponge!


(8) you like Jackson's toys better than your own
(9) every night you say your prayers and pray for everyone in the family. A few nights ago you were saying your prayers with Kissy and you were going through the family - mommy, daddy, Jackson, Buddy, Kissy, then you said JoJo, Pops......and Robert! My mom said who is Robert?! You told her it was one of the workers (on the farm)...she wanted to know if you wanted to pray for any of the other workers and you said no, just Robert. I have laughed and laughed about that!! Robert has obviously made a big impression on you!
(10) you can make Jackson laugh harded and smile more than anybody else...I love that!

6 comments:

Laurin said...

I cannot believe he didn't like bacon until now. Imagine those 2 years he wasted not eating bacon! It's so good.

Jennifer Kittell said...

Ginger...Hey, it's me Jennifer! I hope you get this! lol. I showed Chris the picture of Warner on the bed in his chair & we both had a good laugh :) Sounds like one of our kids! You are going to have to show me how to upload photos to my blog the quick way...it takes me so long. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and that I hope everyone is well. Wish we had some snow here, but it looks like we just barely missed it :( Enjoyed seeing you at the Charity Ball! You looked great! xoxo, Jenn

The Quinns said...

Smart little boy with the chair on the bed...you didn't say he couldn't sit in his chair ON the bed mama!

Haley said...

that cracks me up with the chair on the bed. Thank you for the name cards! Got them the end of last week. hope you guys have a great week!

Audra Laney said...

The chair ON the bed bit is so cute! So you mean you STILL have to discipline them at 3? (Just kidding!) You make me realize I have no choice but to be in the "terrible 1s, 2s, and 3s" for the long haul! Warner is such a handsome little dude though!

Kissy said...

W is just super creative - that's all there is 2 it!