CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

diaper baby

There is nothing better than a baby in nothing but a diaper. I could just kiss all over this little boy - he really is such a joy!! Always happy...loves his family....loves his sleep....loves his food. He makes me smile!!

As soon as you put him down on his back now, he immediately rolls over to his tummy...and then will eventually get mad and want to be on his back.

Breaking his neck to make sure Warner is not out of his sight...he LOVES Warner more than anything!! Well, maybe he loves me just a little bit more...but I'm not as exciting as Warner.

His little personality is starting to come out...he is grabbing on to anything in sight...and he is chewing on everything.

Thank you Jennie for the cute diapers!! I had to hurry up and use them all because he was out of that size...growing up too fast!!

0 comments: