CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

bath time

I love these boys so much! We are having the best time - just the 3 of us! We miss daddy while he's working so much...but we're so thankful for our hard working daddy! He makes it possible for me to be able to stay home and have fun with these boys everyday. Thank you daddy!!
Bathtime has become one of my favorite times of day recently...#1 reason being that it's the end of the day and I know I'm about to get to relax soon...but also because these two are so funny together! I can get stressed about the little things - Jackson thinking he can breath the water, Warner getting every bath toy out and making a huge mess that I will have to clean up later, every bottle of bath wash getting knocked down by a busy baby boy, water all over the bathroom floor...but I choose to laugh and enjoy every minute. They grow up too fast...and I want to remember these moments forever!! I love being a mom!!

2 comments:

Kissy said...

2 little monteys splashin in the tub!!!

LT (and Max) said...

CUTIE.PIES.