CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Parents & Me

This morning Warner's Preschool class presented their "My Parents and Me" program. They have this little program to show off what they have learned during the year and kind of like their little graduation from preschool. They recited all of their bible verses, the pledge of allegiance, a few songs, and their prayer. Each student was called out at the end and presented the moms with flowers and the dads with a tie (handmade). It took me a little while to figure out that the flowers in the bouquet were made out of Warner's hands....I will keep these forever!! Then after I read the little poem printed in the program, I lost it!
A Dozen Flowers
These are not just any flowers as you can see.
These are my hands, they represent you and me.
Two hands that I may share,
Two hands to hug you
to let you know I care,
Two hands to let me play,
Two hands to help me pray,
Two hands for you to hold...
Two hands to help me let go.

Warner and Mrs. Mona - we are going to miss her so much!!

0 comments: