CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

weekend in Laurel

Last weekend we traveled to Laurel for the wedding of a childhood friend of mine (congrats Stephanie & Tucker). We love any chance to visit my grandmothers and both aunts that also live in Laurel. My dad & I ran in the Day in the Park 5K and it was a KILLER!! I'm not use to hills and the humidity was horrible, but we made it! After the race we enjoyed the festivities of Day in the Park while daddy played golf with some of the wedding party.
While we were in Laurel we had a little early birthday party for Warner (he turns 4 in less than 2 weeks!). He is such a mess these days and makes crazy faces everytime I get the camera out.


Opening presents!
All he has talked about in the past month was how he wanted a blue 4 wheeler. Well, he got on the phone with Meme last week and she asked what he wanted for his birthday and it took no time for him to answer! Here he is reading his card from Meme that said something was waiting for him in the garage...

He couldn't get that smile off his face!!

My dad took this picture of Chris & I...I thought it was pretty good except for my crazy hair. We still love each other even after all these years....most of the time!

all my boys!!

Meme got him a Thomas the Train cake - chocolate cake with chocolate icing - his very favorite!



Thank you Meme, Julie, Mamaw & B for the gifts for the birthday boy! Thank you so much B for keeping my boys throughout the wedding weekend - I never worry about them for one second when they're with you!!

0 comments: