CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The BIG 3-0!!!!!!!

On July 22, I tuned the big 3-0!!!! I will have to admit that I was kinda down in the dumps about this birthday. I really didn't want to leave my 20's - they were such fun, exciting, special years. It was hard for me to face the fact that I was turning 30 and there was nothing I could do about it.
My husband and friends went above and beyond and planned not one, but two surprises for me. On Wednesday night before my birthday, Chris handed me 3 pieces of paper(2 of them are shown here). The next morning Lesley and Mary Evelyn were picking me up at 8:30 and I was having a "mommy's day out!" I was so excited!!
They picked me up right on time and we had our first appointment at 10:30 - a Bobbi Brown makeover! We had a great lunch and then we headed to the spa for massages and facials and pedicures!! It was so relaxing and just what I needed.
The day was perfect and I thought the celebration was over...boy was I wrong!!
Saturday night I thought we were going out to eat with our friends Charles and Lesley. We pull up at the Country Club and as we are coming around the corner to sit at our table - SURPRISE!!! I had no clue! It was the cutest party with the best food, cutest cake, best friends, and great entertainment!

best husband in the world!

Lesley - the party planner!! Thank you for all you did...Chris could have never pulled this off alone.
I love my friends!


0 comments: