CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

trip to Laurel

It had been way too long since we had seen my grandmothers, so I loaded up the boys and we drove down last week for a short visit. The boys are always spoiled rotten with toys, great food, and lots of attention.
Our first stop was Mamaw & B's house - B had our sticky stuff (rice krispie treats) all ready for us!

Then we headed to Meme's house.

My parents were in town for my mom's 40th Reunion so Meme planned a little family birthday party. I didn't know at the time, but it was just the start of lots of birthday celebrations - more of that to come.

Meme has the most beautiful yard and lake...lots for little boys to do!

We had a great visit...and miss them already!

1 comments:

Kissy said...

Smiles say it all!!!!!!!