CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lively Reunion

Last Sunday we traveled to Deanburg, TN for the Lively Family Reunion. We had a great visit with family we don't get to see very often.

It was an interesting ride to Tennessee!! Jackson would not fall asleep. He still takes 2 naps a day and they are very necessary. He finally falls asleep about 45 minutes from our destination. As soon as he goes to sleep, Warner says from the back seat "I need to go to the bathroom!" Ugh!! I was determined not to wake him up. If we stop the car he immediately wakes up and no nap would mean a miserable day. Well, we decided to just let Warner do his business in a cup we had in the car from breakfast (gross!) I had to empty the cup first and when I threw the ice and leftover coke out the window, coke goes all over my white shirt. Got me all cleaned up (using baby wipes), Warner does his business, and we are just driving along. Just when I think I had succeeded by not waking Jackson, Chris says "I think I'm getting pulled over." I was so mad!! Why can he not just drive the speed limit?! As soon as we pull over Jackson is awake! We arrived at the reunion 30 minutes later with a big fat ticket and a very tired baby boy!

0 comments: