CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 4, 2010

picnics with daddy

During harvest (well during the whole summer, basically) my boys may go a week without seeing their daddy. He leaves before, if not right after, they wake up in the morning and is not home until after dark. Sometimes he makes it home in time to put Warner to bed, but Jackson really doesn't see him - but Jackson still prefers his daddy over me! We try to make the best of it by having little picnic lunches together. Today we had one of those little picnics and the weather could not been better.



After our picnic I stopped on the side of the road to get some pictures with these cotton modules. We don't grow cotton, but I think it's beautiful. I was trying to be quick because they kept pulling the cotton out of the module...and I'm pretty sure whoever it belonged to would not have appreciated that.



I love pictures! I love these two boys! I love their daddy and how hard he works to provide for us!

2 comments:

Laurin said...

Warner looks so much like Chris in that pictures of the two of them. The boys are so cute. I like their bat shirts!

the rayners said...

that photo of chris and warner is a definite framer! it is SO GOOD!!!