CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 4, 2010

13 months

On September 29th, Jackson turned 13 months old. It kind of snuck up on me this month. Life is busy...and this is with a 4 year olds activities, so it will only get busier as time goes by! Jackson is still such a joy! If I had to give one word to describe him I would say JOY! He is always happy. He loves to laugh. All you have to do is just laugh at him and he will laugh back. Here are a few things that Jackson is up to at 13 months:
- he sleeps from 7pm - 7am and wakes up playing his bed
- he loves his milk in the mornings and practically grabs your hand and takes you to the kitchen to fix it for him!
- he loves to eat. he will eat just about anything we put in his mouth, but if I put things out on the table for him to feed himself most of it ends up on the floor...ugh!
- he still takes 2 naps, but I think the morning nap will be gone soon. just in the past 2 weeks he has started taking some 3 hour afternoon naps.
- he still loves his big brother so much, but he also enjoys his time at home alone in the mornings while Warner is at school.
- he loves his daddy! cries just about every morning when Chris leaves for work...or leaves to go anywhere.
- he loves to be outside! if I don't pull the storm door completely closed where it latches then he can push it open and go outside on his own. How do I know this? I couldn't find him one afternoon while I was doing something for Warner...only to find him in the driveway!
- he has a little temper...and has started screaming again.
- his favorite toys are balls, remote controls, phones, and these little cards that come with the Thomas the Train diecast trains.
- he just started clapping his hands regularly...and he loves to clap his hands to "if you're happy and you know it"
- he doesn't have a very big vocabulary..he can say dada, mama (if he wants to), ah oh, bye bye, hi, tries to say ball and dog. I think that might be all.
- he can follow directions! throw this in the trash, bring it to mama, give Warner some love.
- he loves to put things in the trash can...the problem is it is not always trash! I have found the phone, the remote, shoes, and toys in the trash can.
- he loves to go up the steps to our swing set and down the slide. he does this over and over and over
- he will not stay in the shopping cart. I have him buckled as tight as I can and he can stand up...so I end up trying to push the cart with one hand and hold him with the other.
- he is a climber (pictures below).
- he does not sit still so it has gotten a lot harder to take pictures of these two together
- he weighed 25 lbs 2 oz at his one year well baby visit (October 1)
- he loves his bath and cries when it's time to get out
- he still loves his thumb...either one will do. I have a feeling braces are in our future! I mean, how do you take away a thumb?
- he is a mess and we can't imagine our life without him in it!






0 comments: