CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Rayner Reunion/Jackson's 1st State game

We had our annual Rayner Reunion this year at the Georgia game a few weeks ago. We missed Pat, Gibson, & Laurel...Colorado is too far away! It took a little while for Warner to warm up to his second cousins (he only sees them once, maybe twice a year), but once he did he did not leave their site. He asked me on the way home, "when will I see them again?" Sydney & Cole, he misses y'all so much!!




snuggled up with Sydney










Aunt B and Mamaw

Angela, Cole, and Craig (my dad's brother)

Jackson FINALLY taking a nap after many attempts



this didn't rotate. Jackson's first Mississippi State game!!

our family, after a long long day



Chris took Jackson back to the hotel after haftime and I got to hang out with my big boy

Go State!!

0 comments: