CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

meeting Freddy

Last weekend, Warner and I traveled to Colorado to meet our new nephew/cousin. After a cancelled flight on Friday, and an all day adventure in the airport on Saturday, we finally arrived to see this sweet baby boy.

These two are so cute together! Can't you tell how much they love each other?
me & Gibson - God has blessed me so much with the best sister-n-laws!
Warner was totally smitten with his baby cousin - now he thinks he needs another baby brother ;)

When we arrived in Colorado it was snowing..and continued pretty much the entire weekend. Sunday morning we bundled up and went out to play in it for a while.

two snow bunnies


Kissy is totally content with a baby in her arms....
I miss him so much!
a little miracle
Kissy & Buddy traveled with us on the first leg of the trip home...and let me tell you that was so nice! I'm use to always flying solo..and usually with 2 kids, so it was so great to have extra hands going through security and boarding.
Jackson had a great weekend too having a little one on one time with his daddy and getting to spend some time with JoJo & Pops too. I could not wait to get my hands on him!!

1 comments:

Laurin said...

Baby Freddy is REALLY cute! I love his pouty lips. I'm glad you made it and had a good visit.