CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kindergarten

The time has come!! A week from today I will send my baby off for his first day of kindergarten. He will be in school everyday until 3:00, and it is killing me. I'm so proud of him - proud that he's growing up, proud that he's so smart, proud of the little boy he is becoming....but I just can't let go! I want to go with him everyday, walk him inside, watch him learn, help him with his lunch, etc. I know he will love it..and eventually I'll be okay. I am so thankful for our school - makes it a little easier to send him when I know he loves it, is loved by his teachers, and Jesus is the center of everything they do. Warner, you are growing up right before my eyes. I love you so much and will be counting down the minutes until I can pick you up in the afternoons :) Go Warner! Go PDS! Go Kindergarten!







1 comments:

B said...

Wasn't he a baby just yesterday? I was looking at some of his baby pictures this week and I know it can't have been 5 years already!!! Love you Warner!!! B