CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 12, 2011

1st day(s)

Warner started Kindergarten this week...and it's been HARD! I have been so sad....mainly just because he is growing up. I miss him! It is just so quiet! The past two years he has gotten out of school at 11:30, so three hours away from home and then he was back...so it's just been hard to get use to him being gone all day. Warner on the other hand - LOVES it! He was so excited about going to school on Wednesday for his tea party, and even more excited when I woke him up Thursday morning for his first full day of school. It's hard to be sad when he has been so happy and excited about Kindergarten!

This was Wednesday before we left for his tea party. Can you see the excitement on his face?

Wednesday afternoon I made him a little back to school cookie cake.


rise and shine - it's your first day of Kindergarten!

little brother jumped right on in the picture

ready to go with his school bag and lunch box!




This week has really made me realize how quickly time flies! It has made me appreciate even more the privilege of getting to stay home with my babies. It has made me want to squeeze Jackson even tighter and enjoy every second of my time at home with him. Before I know it, Jackson will be in school too :(

1 comments:

B said...

I can see the joy in his face! Ginger, you & Chris are indeed blessed with these two wonderful sons!!! Love you all, B