CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wh'are you???

While Warner is at school, I've been soaking up my time alone with Jackson. He is a little sponge - learning new things and saying new words everyday. His new favorite phrase, as of about 2 weeks ago, is "where are you?" or as he says, "Wh'are you?" He'll walk through the house looking for me while he's saying this over and over. Once he finds me, he'll put his arms up and say "momma, hold". Everything is "me' right now - "Me down, me outside." We've been practicing singing hapy birthday and blowing out his candles - can't believe he turns two on Saturday! Can't wait to celebrate this little boy with his family & friends. He is such a joy!! So glad God made him mine!



He's been reading books with daddy & WooWoo at night and trying to stay in Warner's bed to go night night. I'm just not ready for that!!


On another note, Kindergarten is hard work!! This is how we found Warner at the end of last week - asleep by our bed, covered up with my pillow. Bless him!

0 comments: