CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lately

This is the story of my life!! I cannot keep them out of mud. Does anyone else have this problem?



I've been trying to get organized around here. My first project was to clean under Warner's beds. There was no organization to it. We would just stick anything and everything under there to get it out of the way. He has about 500 books and they were just all stacked under there in no order. It was driving me crazy!! The before pictures are on the left, after on the right.


This little boy is a little stinker, I just had Chris put child locks on the pantry doors because he would be in the snacks all. day. long. I was on the treadmill one morning and left Jackson in front of his favorite cartoon....when I came out somebody was hiding...



Do they make child locks for the freezer?!!


We have had a busy January - our good friends Mary Evelyn & Stoney welcomed their third boy, Micheal Tuttle; Warner has been busy at school & is reading; I had a girl's weekend with some of my best friends from college to say goodbye to Jan, who is moving to Australia for 2 years; I hosted a children's clothing show (BBTN); Chris is in the planning & hiring stage - getting ready to plant in March; Jackson is just as cute as ever - we love this age! I have fallen so behind on this blog and in just taking pictures. I've got to do better!

0 comments: