CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jackson - 2 years, 4 months

Jackson, you are growing up too fast! I wanted to write down some things about you, so that I never forget. You are such a joy!! I love our days spent together.


You love to help mommy - throw things in the garbage, put clothes in the washing machine, clean up toys...daddy & I laugh at you because we think you are a little OCD about some things, Everything has to be just so! At night, you want all the lights off, one blanket on my shoulder & the other you want me to "cover me up".

You line your trains, cars, animals...whatever your playing with in such order.


You love an escalator...recently daddy dropped us off at the mall and the entire 30 minutes we were in there, we went up and down the escalator. I will never forget that smile on your face and how you would run around to the other side to get back on.




Mickey Mouse is your favorite!! You got all the characters for Christmas and I find you playing pretend with them all the time. You love to put then in the back of your dump truck and name each one as you put them in.



You love to watch movies in the car and just recently started using the head phones...you make the finniest faces trying to get them on!



Your are the most loving child!! You give kisses and hugs to whoever & whenever. You have to give everyone a kiss & hug before you go to bed or before they leave the house. You love to snuggle! Your latest thing is to rub our ear while you suck your thumb. You love that thumb!!


You are a little timid around strangers for the first 5 minutes, but you warm up quickly. You are having surgery on February 7 to repair a brachial cleft on your neck (mommy is not excited about it). We had to take you to the initial visit a couple of week ago, and you were the sweetest thing! You were such a big boy...and the nurse fell in love with you.



You are a little mischievous at times. You got into ice cream one morning...and then the very next day I found you at the kitchen sink with water EVERYWHERE! You pulled your stool right over to the sink. Your response - "I wash my hands."



You love your race car! The only problem is that you think it can go through water & mud, and you are constantly getting stuck. I love how you wear your helmet while riding it..safety first!




You love your brother, and get so excited when it's time to go pick him up from school. You love to see daddy's truck pull in the drive way, and you start to yell - "daddy home!" I would say that you are a mommy's boy though, and I will admit that I'm pretty attached to you too!! I'm so glad that God gave us you!

0 comments: