CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

life lately from my phone

during a bad storm last week...we moved to bathroom and watched movies on the iPad


We have a new restaurant in town..and they have yogurt!!
Jackson grabbed Warner's iPod one morning and said he wanted to play angy birds.

Warner's favorite thing to do.

It doesn't get any better than this!!

I love my boys!

Waiting to be called back for surgery. I could eat him with a spoon.

Sweet boy waking up from surgery. First words out of his mouth - take this off (talking about his iv) and cover me up. He may take these two blankets to college with him.

His surgery went great. He is healing great, and we are so thankful to have this behind us.

Falling asleep on daddy's chair one night.

This morning, while I was cleaning out closets, Jackson was reading books in Woo Woo's bed.


0 comments: