CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Jackson update

The nursery is finished!! I LOVE how it turned out!
*this is the second half of the room...for the first half scroll down to nursery part 1

The bedside table was in mine and my brother's rooms when we were babies - still has the same drawer liners in it - raggedy ann and andy! The matching chest is in Warner's room. They have both been painted many, many times!


Look at these precious picture we got today at our almost 35 week appointment!! The picture on the left is a little harder to see, but it is a profile shot and that big thing that looks like it's going to poke him in the eye...that would be his big toe!! He is in a serious ball!! Hands and feet are all over his little face - it's amazing that she was able to get the picture on the right - his precious little face!!! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!! She switched to 4D as a surprise and we got some great views of our little Jackson. Who do you think he looks like?

I am just blown away after todays ultrasound - things could not be better with the baby! All his measurements are perfect, his estimated weight is 5 lbs 11oz, fluid levels are great, and blood flow is great. As I was lying on that table today with Chris and Warner at my side I couldn't stop thinking about how blessed I am - God is so so so good!! How can someone have a child growing inside of them and not believe that there is a God? Jackson is such a little miracle!!
Thank you Jesus for the gift of life!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't quite figure out why but my first impression on seeing the ultrasound photo was that Jackson looks like Warner! We're so grateful that all is well. Praise God! Love, "B"

Josh, Krista, and Sophia Ritzmann said...

my first thought was WARNER as well....the nursery looks cute! I know y'all are getting very excited!!!

The Segrest Family said...

LOVE the nursery!!!!!!! soooooo beautiful! i want to live in there =)!
and LOVE that sweet little face in the sono pics =) so squeezable.
can i get an AMEN on your last statement? my mom says that all the time... how can you not believe in God when you see that baby? awesome!!!!!!

Meredith said...

Ginger I am sooooo excited for ya'll he will be here before you know it! he is so precious. Love you!

Laurin said...

I love the nursery too. It's very sweet. I don't know who the baby looks like... he's kinda squooshed in there! I think maybe warner's mouth? I'm glad things are going well. I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

he's definitely got ole billy warner's mouth. can't wait to meet him!

The Parrott Family said...

Hey Ginger! Good to see your sweet family and friends. The nursery is so cute. That is fun that Warner is going to have a brother. I had asked Kellye & Chet if they knew of ya'll. I also have a friend whose sister is in Clarksdale with Willis (I can't remember Willis's last name, but her name is Caroline Lund). I am about to start working one day a week for head start. I took the last year off. Weston is about to start day school at FUMChurch 2 days/week, so now is a good to put that license back to work! Let me know when Jackson gets here. My email is the same: betsblac@yahoo.com . Did you change yours?

LT (and Max) said...

LOVE IT!!!!